Who doesn’t like Spider-man? You know, besides JJ Jameson and a hoard of villains and whatever friends he’s blowing off without a good explanation because secret identities need to be protected?
Join Chris and special guest Paul Csomo from Varmints as they look at The Amazing Spider-Man for the Nintendo Gameboy and some of the comic background for everyone’s favorite wall crawler.
Learn such things as:
- Alternate Spider-Man realities
- Mechanical vs biological web shooters
- The twisted secrets behind the publisher and developer of the game
- What Marvel would never allow to be said these days about their beloved characters
- Who Chris and Paul both forgot was in the game because they were distracted by the sheer, … , something-ness that oozes from it
Thanks to Mike Burton from Genuine Chit Chat for the intro drop.
Music, as always, by Audionautix