Megan and RJ revisit your old Required Reading list, this time with cool facts and trivia, bad impressions, some surprisingly sexy plot summaries, and plenty of jokes to make you blush. Let’s ruin some literary classics together. New episodes every other Thursday.
- What could go wrong in a book about bunnies? Plenty, if that book is Watership Down, a classic children’s novel that’s been traumatizing kids for nearly 50 years. Also traumatized is Chris Osborne of Play Comics, who joins us as we follow a band of bunnies on their epic quest for survival. Meanwhile, Megan relives …Read More »
- Oh Danny boy, the pipes are calling on this episode where we manage, despite our best efforts and potentially worst singing yet, to talk about the classic (sci-fi?) novel, Flowers for Algernon. Learn the importance of good branding, that the gross changes happening to your body are totally normal, and why being smart is a …Read More »
- In an episode that could best be described as “Steinbeck adjacent,” we engage in some heavy petting, bacon thieving, obscure reference-making, and banana-insinuating. We also learn all about Burgess Meredith, the rules of Being In Van Halen, briefly become Oh No! City Slickers, and oh uh, talk about Of Mice and Men…kinda. But it’s okay …Read More »
- Get ready to #CatchTheseHands in the rye as your two favorite phonies set out to eviscerate Holden Caulfield, but mostly just feel bad for him. Learn about the distinguished fields of kosher cheese mongering and elevator pimping, go faith findin’ with JD, and listen as Megan challenges John Travolta to a fistfight and RJ commits …Read More »
- On this special episode, we take you on an intoxicated tour through the life, times, and wives of Ernest Hemingway, with a brief stopover at The Old Man and The Sea. Join us at the hottest spot north of Havana for this extra-long drunkstravaganza featuring: Gay marlins, Sandra Bullock, questionable surgery practices, baseball(?), and conquering …Read More »