Play Comics is a show that looks at video games based on comic properties and how faithful those games stay to the source material.
- Silver Surfer. One-time personal assistant to Galactus, now not so much. Join Chris and special guest Josh Bowman of Fait Deficit as they take a look at this wonderfully misunderstood character along with another LJN classic on the NES. You can find Play Comics @playcomicscast on Twitter and in the Play Comics Podcast Fan Group …Read More »
- The Punisher is a great character with a rich history. From killing the Marvel Universe to hunting Spider-Man to being as close to a hero as a stone cold killer can get, we’re taking a look at a brief glimpse into the Punisher comic universe and then diving straight into the NES and Gameboy games. …Read More »
- Ah, this little hidden gem works on multiple levels. Listen in as Chris and his special guest/wife Kayleigh take a look at the Little Nemo comics, animated movie, and the game for the NES. Check out the image gallery to see samples of the comics, scenes from the movie, and some screen grabs from the …Read More »
- X-Men is one of the most beloved comic franchises there is, no question about it. So of course they get this LJN steaming pile of shit. Honestly, I want to just go crawl in a hole and cry myself to sleep. Jay and Miles are the best and there’s so much X-Men history that I’d …Read More »
- We have our first revisit to a franchise, so if you haven’t checked out our episode about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles you should probably do that. Screenshots from the games: The arcade version is beautiful. I mean seriously, look at this! The NES one isn’t too shabby itselfRead More »