Play Comics is a show that looks at video games based on comic properties and how faithful those games stay to the source material.
- Batman: The Animated Series is easily seen as one of the best versions of Batman on the screen. So it shouldn’t come as a surprise that a game came out for it. Listen in as Karrington from The Real Dudes Podcast joins in on discussing yet another Gameboy game. Learn such things as: Who is …Read More »
- Martians! Except they’re from Earth, and blue… so SMURFS! Listen as Chris basically has no idea what’s going on and return guest Kayleigh knows exactly what’s going on as these two discuss The Smurfs in comic, cartoon, and game form. Learn such things as: Where did the Smurf name come from anyway? Where did these …Read More »
- The Avengers, along with fearless leader Captain America, are a collection of Earth’s mightiest heroes. Together they can conquer anything. But they’ll face their toughest challenge yet when Chris and Matt (graciously on loan from Semi Intellectual Musings) take their shots at this group of heroes. Learn such things as: The four, or two, characters …Read More »
- Did you see that streak going by? That was probably Chris and Tyler Kirby from Better than Static going on about the newest episode of Play Comics. These two crazy kids looked at some Flash comic history then the Gameboy game that was at least artistically inspired by the 90s Flash TV show. Learn such …Read More »
- Who doesn’t like Spider-man? You know, besides JJ Jameson and a hoard of villains and whatever friends he’s blowing off without a good explanation because secret identities need to be protected? Join Chris and special guest Paul Csomo from Varmints as they look at The Amazing Spider-Man for the Nintendo Gameboy and some of the …Read More »