Play Comics is a show that looks at video games based on comic properties and how faithful those games stay to the source material.
- Wolverine is the X-Man that everyone loved in the 90s so of course he got his own game. But is that nostalgia trip enough to make Chris and Doug Hensley from Gaming & Chill enjoy a run through another LJN released game? Learn such things as: Why can’t Wolverine’s powers ever be right? Where did …Read More »
- Spider-Man, we just can’t get away from him can we? Not that I’m complaining, he’s a popular character for a reason. This time around joing Chris and Kieran Shiach as they talk about the second Toby McGuire Spider-Man film and the game that came out alongside it. Yeah, we’re cheating a bit and jumping ahead. …Read More »
- The Fantastic Four? Yeah, we’re not really there yet. But I think that’s a travesty so we’re going to cheat a little bit and look at something Fantastic Four. Umm, yeah, we’ll go with that. Learn such things as: When is the first Fantastic Four game coming out anyway? What revelation did Chris have while …Read More »
- Dennis the Menace (the American one at least) is a cultural icon. Anyone who read the comics as a child most likely knows who Dennis is and followed his adventures. But is that enough to save this game from the trash pile? Learn such things as: The shifting sense of who we feel sorry for …Read More »
- Spider-Man rears his head again, and it’s still not anywhere near as good as that PS1 classic we all love. This time Issa from Young Free & Coupled takes a swing at the wall crawler as he takes on the Sinister Six in this NES, Master System, and Game Gear title from LJN. Learn such …Read More »