Welcome to the show that lets you be a fly on the wall. Listen in as host Rhett Hall has a one-on-one conversation with the people that he finds interesting. While getting to know the subject, he tries to dig a bit deeper into what motivates them to do what they do, in hopes of inspiring a new generation of creators.
- In this episode, Rhett sits down with Clay Groves, the host of the long-running outdoor podcast, Fish Nerds. The two talk about growing up and moving a lot, and how fishing became the in to find friends. Then Clay tells the wild story of how juggling landed him in jail in London, and how the …Read More »
- It’s the Triumphant Return of The Braintrust Bros. Podcast, and Rhett is chatting with Lauren Shippen! You may know Lauren from her podcast, The Bright Sessions, or for the fact that she is LITERALLY the only podcaster that has ever been honored on the Forbes 30-Under-30 List for media. The two talk about Lauren’s upbringing …Read More »
- In this episode, Rhett sits down with Kate Davies-Speak, an actress from the UK who was the first interview that Rhett ever conducted. The two talk about growing up and moving around the UK, being into video games, and becoming an actor. Through the conversation, we learn what about Showreel ShareDay, an initiative to help …Read More »
- In the second episode of our Women’s History Month Series, Rhett sits down with podcaster and entrepreneur, Monica Rivera, the host of “You Wanna Do What?!”. The two discuss growing up in the Bronx, and how it still felt so far away from “The City”. They also talk about getting started in podcasting, and how …Read More »
- In this episode, Rhett sits down with Simone and Seretha from Clean Ears, a podcast all about spirituality and hip hop. The three of them talk about being transplants to Atlanta, adjusting to southern culture, and about coming back to the church. They also discuss the fateful evening that led to the genesis of Clean …Read More »